Create your web in HTML without writing any code
Adobe has developed Adobe Muse, an application that works using the Adobe Air platform and with the possibility to start designing websites using the HTML format without any need to write a single line of code.
Despite the fact that Adobe has been a faithful defender of Flash, it's impossible to maintain the margin of other technologies like HTML. Adobe Muse is the latest solution developed by Adobe to design and create websites using creative tools of the same company, a perfect feature for those users that are familiar with working on products like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Create your website in a few simple steps
The process of creating a website with Adobe Muse is divided into 4 steps:
- Plan your project: use website maps and master pages and establish properties.
- Easily design combining images, graphics and texts by using the familiar design tools by Adobe: resize pages, image optimization, backgrounds, typography, page headings and footers, asset management, preview...
- Add interactive elements with dedicated buttons or integrate HTML elements.
- Publish your work: preview it and check that it works properly. Use the Adobe servers as well as any of your choice...
Create unique websites without writing any code.
Solution for newbies with professional results
One of the main inconveniences that many users will encounter when it comes to creating their own portals is the need to deal with code. Adobe Muse is here to solve this problem and making the process of website creating without writing a single line of code as easy as possible.
The software is still under development, so it's a perfect moment to download it free of charge and view all its options in detail. If you need to create your own website, download Adobe Muse for free.
- The 30-day trial version of Adobe Creative Cloud offers 2GB of cloud storage and limited access to services.
- The download directly launches the installation of the application by means of the installer of Creative Cloud Connection, but it also allows you to access the rest of Adobe services.
- Requires an Adobe ID that you can create one here.